We fix spot defects in sewers and perform complete renovations of household sewer systems. We excavate sewers, using trenchless technology and recover revision shafts and reservoirs. We detect every issue using camera inspections.
Trenchless sewer repair
Pipeline insertion technology does not really affect its operation during repairs and is several times faster and cheaper than excavation repairs. It eliminates pavement breakage and avoids other mains and associated works. We use short recovery inserts for spot defects and long recovery sleeves for longer pipelines with more defects.
Construction sewer repair by excavation
Excavation repair can sometimes be cheaper than pipeline lining, especially when the defect is easily accessible or when the pipeline is not very deep. If the pipeline is buried or has the wrong slope, excavation is the only possible way to repair it. We are able to cater to both options.
Our quality certificates and over 18,000 satisfied customers are your failsafe guarantees. We deal with all problems with sewage so look no further. We’ve been keeping small and large pipelines operating for the past 27 years.
The process of trenchless sewer repair
The most common repairs for companies, government organisations and individuals
- Trenchless repairs using pipeline lining
- Spot emergency sewer repairs after pipeline inspection using our camera system
- Altering old or constructing new household sewage distribution systems including standpipes
- Construction, recovery and repair of revision shafts, wastewater reservoirs and grease separators using recovery concrete
- Construction or repair of rainwater gutters including wastewater pipeline
- Construction or repair of drain gutters
- Repair or construction of street, courtyard and mountain rainwater inlets
- Repair or exchange of bathroom inlets
- Construction of household sewage connections