Got concrete or roots in your sewer? We’ll remove it without excavating it
Have roots penetrated your sewer? Do you have concrete in your pipelines? Or has standard cleaning come up short in trying to unblock your solid clog? Our robotic milling machines remove even the largest obstacles without the need for excavation work. Why us? Every year we solve around 5,500 sewage problems s in Prague and the Central Bohemian Region.
Order our sewer milling services
Sewer cleaning hasn’t helped? Pipes getting repeatedly blocked? Or has camera inspection found solid obstacles? Excavation repair is expensive. But pipe milling is a viable alternative.
We use professional technology for concrete milling. Controlled robotic milling machines can access any part of your pipeline and simultaneously detect and locate sewage. So we never commit to milling without seeing the defect first, which means we solve your problem faster.
We use different types of milling machines for milling roots. If there’s a risk that the roots will grow into the sewage again we recommend the insertion of recovery sleeves. We mark the defect location and because the sewer is repaired without excavating, we can immediately fix things.
With over 26 years of experience no sewage issue surprises us. Plus our Herčík and Kříž quality certificate and 17,000 customers can vouch for our professionalism. What’s more, we resolve all sewage issue so you need look no further.
- We clean sewers, gutters and household drains.
- Our camera system detects the cause of your pipeline clog.
- Depending on the assessed condition, we’ll then suggest a method of repair and give you an estimated price.
- We fix pipelines by milling, using trenchless technology or by excavation.
Sewer milling requires maximum power
Hardened concrete, building materials and other sediment found in sewers won’t last long after our robotically controlled milling machines get to them. Our robotic milling machine crushes all obstacles and our water nozzles flush them away. We combine our camera and routing system to reveal even the smallest problem in your pipeline and fix it immediately.
The process of root milling in sewers using robotic milling machines
6 reasons to call Herčík and Kříž for sewer milling
- 26 years on the market, 17,000 satisfied customers and an average of 5,500 call-outs every year
- We remove all pipeline blockages without delay. No excuses!
- We use only the most professional technology for sewage milling
- If necessary we can also insert lining at problematic locations
- We deal with all sewage issues, so you need look no further
- You’ll save on sewage excavation repair costs