Is it 100% sealed? We carry out tests using air pressure and water
Need a leak test of your sewer, shaft or reservoir? We use traditional methods as well as the most modern methods controlled by computer to evaluate all processes and issue report results. We solve around 5,500 problems s with sewage in Prague and the Central Bohemian Region every year.
Order a leak test
Construction companies use our services before handing over buildings to investors, other companies or individuals usually during construction or when experiencing problems with reservoirs, cesspools or septic tanks
We provide leak tests of sewer pipelines, reservoirs and tanks according to ČSN EN 1610 standard and ČSN 75 0905 standard. We issue a report after the leak test. For the sewage leak test report itself we also include a plotted graph of the process, giving you the chance to inspect it with us on location and watch the test on our computer screen.
We use the latest leak test methods controlled by computer In the case of reservoirs, we evaluate surface decrease with measuring rods. We usually use one of these methods:
- Testing using compressed air - we carry out leak tests of pipelines, gutters and sewage shafts. We run a fast and cost-effective service. There’s no need to fill up the tanks with water as our tests can be used for all pipeline materials.
- Free surface test methods are used for leak tests of shafts, reservoirs and tanks. The price usually increases because the water tank will need to be filled.
We’ve been taking our job seriously and doing it professionally for the past 26 years as attested by our quality certificate and 17,000 satisfied customers. We deal with any issue connected with sewage so look no further.
We always use modern technology for leak tests. It’ll save you money.
Sample report about a sewage leak test
8 reasons to order a Herčík and Kříž leak test
- 26 years on the market, 17,000 satisfied customers and 5,500 call-outs every year
- Leak tests accord with ČSN EN 1610 and ČSN 75 0905 standards
- For testing we only use the latest computer-controlled technology
- Depending on the situation we use either compressed air or water technology
- We always issue a report describing the leak test result and process
- You are welcome to watch the leak test on the monitor with us
- We deal with everything connected to sewage, so look no further
- No complaints and we stand by our ISO 9001 quality management system